Thursday, June 28, 2012

Heart don't fail me now.






It's currently 1.48 am.midnight.alone.talking to my blog.pathetic.
With just a booze of music and silence of my Facebook.I'm gone down to my emo mood now.
Facebook.Pathetic.
Content. Sleepy. But don't feel like sleeping.
Am I that pathetic.
Am I a fool once before, ever again?
I worship those who can understand this post
For once, I also don't get my words.
Confused.Quiet.
Oh , the silence overpowers everything.
Half a year has past by,
yet releasing my emotions here.
desperate of finding answers.
Answers that I must create .
Feeling not worthy for a easy path and have no enthusiasm.
Feeling pity for those who deserve this privilege.
The silence has now made me realize something.
Maybe I'm just over thinking.
Maybe I just need more answers.
Maybe I just need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment